The name of the LORD [YHWH] is a strong tower;
The righteous run to it and are safe.
~ Proverbs 18:10 (NKJV)
To run to any one of the many names of our God is to call upon it in prayer, to live in accordance with its character, to bless it at every opportunity.
If security and peace are interdependent, then running to the Lord's name in any moment of distress will surely bring peace.
Thank You, dear Jesus Yeshua, for the power and peace and protection in Your precious name, in the name of the LORD—YHWH.
Comments, questions, and respectful disagreement are welcome. Reply to BuildingHisBody.com comments, or e-mail buildingHisbody [plus] @gmail.com
Copyright 2011, Anne Lang Bundy, all rights reserved.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (90)
- Audacity in the Face of God
- Victory's Demand
- First Light
- Question of the Week: Aren't Rules of Forgiveness ...
- Hour of Eternity's Winter
- Question of the Week: What about the Jews?
- Relentless Love
- Question of the Week: What Does Sancitifed Mean?
- A Promise from Jesus
- What's Unreasonable to Do is Treasure
- After the Broken
- Question of the Week: Do Christians Sin?
- Place of Peace
- Light for S.A.D.D.
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2010 (216)
- ► 2009 (369)