Blog Archive

Friday, May 27, 2011

Question of the Week:
How do I Enter the Kingdom of God?



What is the Kingdom of God, how do I get there, and how do I know it when I see it?
Russell Holloway, blog host


Last week described what God's kingdom is. This week will address how to enter His eternal kingdom—now.

Jesus provides an answer that is both specific and an apparent mystery.


"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again ... unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
~ John 3:3-6 (NKJV)


The remainder of my answer appears at Bullets & Butterflies.

: : :

What questions do you have about Christianity or the Bible? You're invited to leave them in the comments below (anonymous questions welcome), or email buildingHisbody [plus] @ gmail.com.

© 2011 Anne Lang Bundy, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. This was wonderful, especially the more detailed part at the other page. I alway feel better after reading your pages. Thanks again for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Odie, for the expressions of gratitude. They are appreciated.
    ~ Anne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)