… how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? … For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! … If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.
~ From 1 Corinthians 15:12-19
This life is but a vapor. Our hope lies not in this world.
Because Jesus Christ is risen Lord, God and King, we have hope;
because Jesus Christ died and rose from the dead, we live.
Comments are welcome (including respectful disagreement) and will receive a reply.
You may also contact author via Twitter – @anne4JC
or e-mail – use @gmail.com *after* buildingHisbody
Copyright 2013, Anne Lang Bundy, all rights reserved.
- Does the Resurrection Matter?
- Jesus' Last Days VII – Excuse
- Jesus' Last Days VI – Preparing for Passover
- Jesus' Last Days V – Feast of Words
- Jesus' Last Days IV – King Jesus
- Jesus' Last Days III – Acclaim
- Jesus' Last Days II – Fragrance of Love
- Jesus' Last Days I – Son of David
- Winning at Monopoly
- The Case for Love: Damning Evidence
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (177)
- ► 2010 (216)
- ► 2009 (369)