Blog Archive

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Because He Lives

"It's amazing to think: God can use us dead or alive
—because He lives."
~ Katy Pent (@DiscoveryHouse)


Because He Lives

If Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! ... If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.
~ 1 Corinthians 15:17,19 (NKJV)


Because Jesus came to this world as God in the flesh, I know my Creator and His love.

Because Christ died and was raised from the dead, I have been set free from the powers of death and the devil through faith in my living Lord.

Because He lives, and He dwells in me through His Holy Spirit, the power of His eternal life is at work in me now and will endure beyond the time of my fleeting years on the earth.

All praise to God our Father, to our Lord and God Jesus Christ, and to their divine Holy Spirit!

Hallelu YAH!

Father, thank You. Lord Jesus, thank You. Holy Spirit, thank You. Let us never hesitate to embrace the life you offer in all You ask of us.

Your feedback is appreciated. Post to
BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2010, Anne Lang Bundy, all rights reserved.
#TheCross
Image source:
worshippingchristian.org

5 comments:

  1. you dancing tomorrow, sis?:)

    thank you for this, it gives me a lot of clarity. i knew that Jesus said He and the Father were One. But i didn't know Who the Holy Spirit was. i didn't know the Holy Spirit was THEIR Spirit. this is the clearest picture of the trinity that i have ever read, seen, and now understand. THANK YOU!!!

    i will be back to read it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lord God" threw me off a bit too...
    i hear Paul Wilbur sing it all the time. pretty strange, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same spirit that raised him from the dead dwells in us. (I read that somewhere ;) What a powerful, loving God in triplicate. Happy Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise dancing for Him today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bud ~ I praise the Lord that He has used these words to make clear the Person of the Holy Spirit. He is as precious as the Father and Son. He is firm but gentle. He loves you as the Father and Son do.

    T ~ I think I've also heard those words somewhere. I sigh with contentment just to know Him. ¦)

    Denise ~ I wasn't dancing today. But another Day, I will be. I will be.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)