Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
~ John 3:4 (NKJV)
Humans learn through observation. If the only birth we know involves a baby and his mother's womb, this is all we understand.
A Christian is likely to learn by observing other Christians, being conformed to people he likes, and being conformed to an opposing image of those he doesn't. Whether they're right or wrong isn't necessarily relevant. And being conformed by observing the image of another person risks never being better than another sorry human.
If we are to imitate anyone, let it be Christ, Who is known in the reading of His words.
Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
~ 1 Corinthians 11:1 (NKJV)
Comments are welcome and will receive a reply.
You may contact author via Twitter – @anne4JC
or e-mail – buildingHisbody [plus] @gmail.com
Copyright 2011, Anne Lang Bundy, all rights reserved.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (90)
- Never Thirst
- Laying Hold of the Greater
- One Question Quiz
- One Man's Ministry
- Tripled Surprises
- Saints Alive
- Informed, Conformed, Transformed – Part III, Learn...
- Informed, Conformed, Transformed – Part II, Watch ...
- Informed, Conformed, Transformed – Part I, Knowled...
- From Wine to Whip
- Good Wine
- Water and Fire
- Come, Follow, Go – Conclusion Ultimate Conquest
- Come, Follow, Go – Part IV Unsafe God
- Come, Follow, Go – Part III How Far Will You Go?
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (216)
- ► 2009 (369)