Blog Archive

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Time to See Jesus


Image source: healthreformwatch.com


"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
~ Matthew 25:31-32 (NKJV)


We await the day when we look upon Jesus in His glory, seated as King upon His throne. The choice we make now between Light and Darkness determines whether we find ourselves on His right hand or His left.

We prove that choice with the actions of faith.


And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
~ Revelation 12:11 (NKJV)


Some of us will be called to take a stand for Christ's righteousness, which will require us to lay down our lives so that others might see Jesus in us.

"Then the King will say to those on His right hand,
'Come, you blessed of My Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you ...
for I was hungry and you gave Me food;
I was thirsty and you gave Me drink;
I was a stranger and you took Me in;
I was naked and you clothed Me;
I was sick and you visited Me;
I was in prison and you came to Me...
Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it
to one of the least of these My brethren,
you did it to Me.' "
Matthew 25:34-40 (NKJV)


But all of us can simply see Jesus in those around us.

Lord Jesus, until the day our eyes look upon Your glory, please give us the courage to make You seen, and to see others with sufficient love to recognize You.

Comments, questions, and respectful disagreement are welcome. Reply to BuildingHisBody.com comments, or e-mail buildingHisbody [plus] @gmail.com
Copyright 2011, Anne Lang Bundy, all rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Anne, have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David told me about your blog and I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odie ~

    You bless me. Thank you, and may the Lord bless your weekend with unusual peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura ~

    That would David Rupert? I'm grateful to him and to you. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)