Blog Archive

Monday, April 14, 2008

A Live God

And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable. (1 Corinthians 15:17-19 NKJV)

However many times it is said that Christianity is a relationship rather than a religion, countless people would reduce it to a set of standards and rules to govern our lives. Because Christ is risen His death is vindicated and my death is already behind me. Because my Lord Jesus sits at the Father’s right hand as mankind’s Mediator I have access to Heaven’s Most Holy Place. Because He is alive He shares His eternal life with me. We have fellowship. I have life, strength, hope. All I am is because He lives.

How I love You, my Lord! How very real Your life is to me! No matter what happens to me, I am not pitiable, for Your blood runs through mine.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)