Blog Archive

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two Masters

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other." (Matthew 6:24 NKJV)

God asks me to do the impossible. I am to live in a world that functions by money but I myself am not to be sustained by money. I am to dwell on a terrestrial planet as a citizen of Heaven. I am to live out my days twenty-four hours at a time with eternity written upon my heart. I am to serve one Master while an old master shadows me. None of it is possible to do — alone. With God, all things are possible.

Lord, please draw me close to Your side where the voice of Your Spirit becomes audible, the invisible becomes visible, the impossible becomes not just possible but victorious.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)