Blog Archive

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Love You

My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. (1 Corinthians 16:24 NKJV)

“These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.” (John 15:11-14 NKJV)

I cannot know how many people these messages reach. But as Paul did, I can honestly tell each one of you that I love you. If you belong to Christ I am your sister, I love you, and I look forward to spending eternity with you. If you are among those peeking in at His kingdom, I love you as the beautiful person God created, whom I hope to soon see.

And as long as God gives me the ability, I intend to lay down my life (my right to myself) and to love you as I pray for you and share God with you—His love, His person, His Word, His joy.

Heavenly Father, thank You for adopting me into such a big family. Thank You for the of Jesus that unites us. Please give us and increase in us Your deep love for one another.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. © 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)