Blog Archive

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Doing Good

The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God. They have all turned aside, They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one. (Psalm 14:2-3 NKJV)

Many children of men seek to do good, and they try many ways. But until one seeks God and becomes His through Christ’s Blood, not one does good. Through Christ’s blood, I am a child of God. I likewise seek to do good. But until I seek His face, my effort is limited to my own power, and it will fall short. “Only One is good.” If I would do good, it must have the power of God’s anointing upon it. I must daily seek Him and find Him because I search for Him with all my heart.


Oh Lord, my heart readily seeks the good which distracts me from God. I am a too easily distracted sheep. Please let me hear Your voice. Please draw me to seek Your face.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)