Blog Archive

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Royalty in Disguise

His [the king’s] glory is great in Your salvation; Honor and majesty You have placed upon him. For You have made him most blessed forever; You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence. (Psalm 21:5-6 NKJV)

King David’s glory, honor and majesty found its exceeding gladness in the presence of a Divine King—a presence David knew when he was still a fugitive waiting for his throne. I am a daughter of royalty living in the presence of the King. In the physical realm, I have no honor or majesty. I look upon the things of this world when I would rather see the King’s face and live in a heavenly place. Nonetheless, I am to behave as royalty and glory in my salvation throughout my time as a humble servant.

Most High King, You have shown Your servant great mercy to make me Your daughter. Let me never shame Your throne by behaving as what I have been.


Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)