Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Suspicious of Me

Show me Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. . . Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed. Psalm 25:4-5,3 NKJV)

I’ll readily admit that I don’t like to wait, and am inclined to become impatient with people and circumstances that force me to wait. The Person who makes me wait the most is the Lord. I want to wait upon Him willingly. I nonetheless struggle. Most frustrating is my sneaking suspicion I wait upon Him because He is trying to show Me His ways, teach me His paths, lead me in His truths—but is Himself patiently waiting for me to respond as I should. (Sigh.)

Lord, all Your ways and all Your timing is perfect. Thank You for the confidence I have that You want my best. Please lead my heart to honor Your name, so I am not ashamed by my impatience.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)