Blog Archive

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Fullest Measure of Blessing

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Romans 8:28-29 NKJV)

"All things" work for my good. Is there a greater promise to sustain me in "tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?" My assurance is found in my faith that my God is absolute goodness, love, and wisdom. And this is His purpose in "all things": that I be conformed to the image of His Son. For the more I am like Christ, the more fully I have the ability to see the Father, and the greater my blessing.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)