Blog Archive

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Following Close

O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. . . My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. (Psalm 63:1,8 NKJV)

In the beginning, Elohim created the heavens and the earth. At the dawn of each day is my opportunity to again experience the miracle of being a new creation in Christ, and to closely connect with Him so that I indeed follow close behind Him, from my very soul. If Christianity was only about fellowship with God, there’d be no reason to remain on Earth. Christianity is a daily walk upon Earth holding Heaven’s hand.

Oh my Lord, thank You for being my God. Thank You for the privilege of walking in fellowship with You. Let me use the privilege to magnify Your glory before others.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)