Blog Archive

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Heaven on Earth

O [Yahweh], our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens! . . . What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? (Psalm 8:1,4 NKJV)

Sunday morning is my favorite time of the week. The closest I get to heaven is shutting out the rest of the world, surrounding myself with the Lord’s people, and exalting God with my voice. Psalm 22:3 says God is enthroned [sits down, abides] in the praises of His people. When I express with the strength of my voice the love for my God in my heart, soul, and mind, His presence is a touch that makes me tremble. Isn’t all this eternity’s pleasure? Can any other pleasure of Earth compare?

Oh Lord, thank You that I will see the day when every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Your eminence. Thank You for a taste of it now.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)