Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pesky LITTLE Trials

A PSALM OF DAVID WHEN HE FLED FROM ABSALOM HIS SON ... You, O LORD, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the LORD with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. (Psalm 3:1,3-4 NKJV)

I know that being a Christian does not mean I am exempt from suffering and trials. Which means that I should expect them. Even be waiting for them. Be prepared for them so they don’t catch me off guard. I usually remember to look to God in the big trials, but how many little trials await me today for which my first reaction is not going to be to call upon the Lord? When someone cuts me off in traffic, will I say, "Jerk!" or "Lord, thank You for safety please help me be patient"—?

Lord, please help me remember Your presence with me at ALL times. Remind me to acknowledge You in ALL my ways so You will direct ALL my paths. Keep me close.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)