Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More than Enough

I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18:1-2 NKJV)

1) Strength 2) Rock 3) Fortress 4) Deliverer 5) God [el "Might"] 6) Shield 7) Horn of my Salvation 8) Stronghold. In defense against enemies, I love the Lord for all He is. If He were just one of these it would be enough. In every arena of life, He is far above everything I need and could hope for. Problems loom large and long in my eyes. But when He is so much, problems must fall into perspective. They are not problems for Him, so they cannot be problems for me.

Lord YHWH, You are indeed everything. Since You’ve invited me to come alongside You, let me appreciate Who You are above what everything else appears to be.

Feedback invited. Post to BuildingHisBody.com "Comments" or e-mail to BuildingHisBody@gmail.com. Copyright 2008, Anne Lang Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and you can expect a reply. If Blogger doesn't accept your comment, or if you prefer
another method, I hope you'll respond via Twitter or email
(see sidebar icons or the "Contact Me" tab, above).

(Comments to older posts and will appear after approval.)